z

Young Writers Society

A wild sporadic writer appears

Reviews: 4
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:37 pm
Jeni31 says...

Hi. I don't write much, I write roleplay more than I write just for the sake of writing.
My name is Jeni and I am a bookworm on pause, meaning I'm currently just not in the mood for reading these days.
I like outdoor activities like cycling, hiking, archery, softball, and volleyball.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:56 pm
Hattable says...

Welcome to the site! There’s an overwhelmingly active role playing community so you’re in a good place for that, haha. I know you say your reading is on pause, but when it isn’t what are your favorite genres to read? I personally enjoy urban fantasy a lot.
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:08 am
niteowl says...

Hi Jeni and welcome to YWS!

I'm not big on roleplaying myself but there are several clubs and the Roleplay Realm in the Storybooks section, so you'll find yourself in good company. Hope you enjoy the site! :D
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:02 am
Iggy says...

A belated welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:11 pm
Jeni31 says...

Hattable wrote:Welcome to the site! There’s an overwhelmingly active role playing community so you’re in a good place for that, haha. I know you say your reading is on pause, but when it isn’t what are your favorite genres to read? I personally enjoy urban fantasy a lot.

I like YA fantasy/sci-fi most of all, but I also love historical fiction.

And thanks for the welcomes! :)

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

WELCOME TO YWS

YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ROLEPLAY!

I'm Falconer aka Feather aka Fea and I'd like to personally give you a warm welcome to Yewis and our resident rp community! We have four main areas for rp that are all active but each unique! There's one main active club for rp here, but the notifications can get a bit much and it can move pretty darn quickly so we've also go the Realm. The club is more informal but also can move extremely quickly, so the Realm is a good balance. If one-on-one roleplays with a friend are more your style or you want to approach it from a cooperative writing perspective, we have the Double-trouble Writing Huddle and Storybooks. DTWH (Double Trouble Writing Huddle) sometimes will hold competitions and is often used for selecting a couple characters and putting them together in a more closeknit rp, and Storybooks approach roleplay from a cooperative writing perspective in a style I've yet to find elsewhere.

To top off the info dump, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, especially anyone in green or red (we're moderators and admins), and my inbox is always open especially if you want to roleplay lol

and let's have it here for fantasy rp *high five*
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 pm
Jeni31 says...

Featherstone wrote:WELCOME TO YWS

YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ROLEPLAY!

I'm Falconer aka Feather aka Fea and I'd like to personally give you a warm welcome to Yewis and our resident rp community! We have four main areas for rp that are all active but each unique! There's one main active club for rp here, but the notifications can get a bit much and it can move pretty darn quickly so we've also go the Realm. The club is more informal but also can move extremely quickly, so the Realm is a good balance. If one-on-one roleplays with a friend are more your style or you want to approach it from a cooperative writing perspective, we have the Double-trouble Writing Huddle and Storybooks. DTWH (Double Trouble Writing Huddle) sometimes will hold competitions and is often used for selecting a couple characters and putting them together in a more closeknit rp, and Storybooks approach roleplay from a cooperative writing perspective in a style I've yet to find elsewhere.

To top off the info dump, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, especially anyone in green or red (we're moderators and admins), and my inbox is always open especially if you want to roleplay lol

and let's have it here for fantasy rp *high five*

*high five* Yes! I love fantasy rp! Specifically Wheel of Time rp. That's actually the only fantasy universe I've been able to get into enough to write about. :)
I will still check out the rp place and see if there's something for me.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:41 am
mellifera says...

Hey Jeni31! A late welcome to YWS! Glad to have you around :)
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:49 pm
Eternity says...

Hello~ Welcome to YWS. My inbox is open if you need help. I hope you enjoy your stay. Plenty of chances to roleplay here.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
— Paul Brandt