z

Young Writers Society

Good Evening

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:11 pm
Kasetsu says...

Hello,
My friend introduced me to this site and he has already shared several of my works under his account. I decided to create this account because the criticisms that several people have written for me have really helped in improving my writing. Hope to get even better now that I have my own account.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 pm
Hattable says...

Hey, welcome to yewis! Glad to hear you have some experience with the site and have come on board for the critique culture. Also cool to hear that your writing has been helped!

If you need any help around or have any questions, feel free to message anyone in green, dark green, red, or orange. Hope you enjoy being here!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:37 am
Iggy says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:07 pm
PrincessInk says...

Hope you have a wonderful time here, @Kasetsu :)

What do you like to write about?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:52 pm
Eternity says...

Hello~ Welcome to YWS. My inbox is open if you need help. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline