z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:08 pm
Zeldalover649 says...

So I was told to come here to introduce myself and thought "why not", I'm Zeldalover649 (you can just call me Zelda for short) and I am currently writing for my own overarching story that I've named The Antiverse. Not going to specify much in this area but I came to find more like-minded people that weren't artists so I'm excited to see where my time here will take me. Now that I'm finished basics here there's not much I can say any more beyond I hope my time here is a lot more pleasant than my past experiences with creativity focused groups (they weren't the best thing).

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 pm
mellifera says...

Welcome to the site Zeldalover649! We're happy to have you here :) If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the other Staff Members (pretty much anyone whose name is this green, this green, or red!)

You mentioned a story you were working on- what's it about?
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 pm
shaniac says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
Shaniac starter kit: you must be fond of wind, squeaky shoes, and moldy bread.

You're like the Flash but in reading - @scribbleinks

The hardest thing about growing up is the ground.

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:58 pm
neptune says...

Welcome to YWS, Zelda! I can’t wait for you to share your story here on the site!
you can request a review here!
Check out Squills!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:30 pm
Lives4Christ24 says...

Salutations, Zelda. I'm Lives, Welcome to YWS.
Lives4Christ24
Jesus Rocks, So Roll With Him

If you can't find the stories you want to read, write them yourself

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:41 pm
Zeldalover649 says...

scribbleinks wrote:Welcome to the site Zeldalover649! We're happy to have you here :) If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the other Staff Members (pretty much anyone whose name is this green, this green, or red!)

You mentioned a story you were working on- what's it about?

It's a set of four stories that make up a general cluster of Multiverses I write about, one focuses on a few robotic slime people developed by the military escaping and trying to live a normal life. Another focuses on a world of superpowers filled with crime as it follows two detectives trying to bring down an empire run by a woman without any powers.

My third one focuses on a kingdom of monsters named White Rose and follows a group of friends named Saun, Ly, and Hedwin as they travel the kingdom looking for their kidnapped friend, the prince of White Rose. And my fourth one which is currently the most developed in actually being written focuses on a freelance journalist getting a tip about a cult attempting to resurrect a god with her getting wrapped up into something way larger than herself.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:17 am
WritingPrincess says...

Welcome to the site, Zelda! I’m looking forward to reading your novel. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever want to talk to someone, my inbox is always open! :)
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:54 pm
aulyasela3597 says...

Hi there! I'm Sheila :)
Well, I'm pretty dang late to the party, but welcome to YWS! How are you liking it so far? :D

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones