z

Young Writers Society

New member/fantasy writer

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:09 am
ryanmakenna says...

Hey wonderful people of the internet. I am totally new to chat rooms and the like, but I have been in desperate need for some peer-reviews of my work. I am writing a fantasy/adventure/romance book that I have been working on for the past...ummm...god, nine years I guess. I can't believe it's been that long! Anyway, I am hoping to publish by the end of this year (highly unlikely, but we all have our goals). I really need someone who is willing to partner up with me and go through my first few chapters to make sure it is going the way I want it to! If you are into giving brutal criticism (but also compliments, cause those are nice, too), please let me know! I would like to have a more personal approach to the peer-reviewing, so if you are cool with it I can send you a link to a google doc with my first few chapters. Thanks guysss!!!

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:13 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Welcome ryan! Hope you have a good time here

The Will Review For Food forum might be helpful for your need of reviews. The WRFF FAQ will give you more information on what to do in that forum :D

What do you like to read?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:17 pm
View Likes
shaniac says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
Shaniac starter kit: you must be fond of wind, squeaky shoes, and moldy bread.

You're like the Flash but in reading - @scribbleinks

The hardest thing about growing up is the ground.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:58 pm
View Likes
Lives4Christ24 says...

Hey, Welcome to YWS. I'm Lives, feel free to ask me anything about YWS. Like @shaniac and @PrincessInk I'm very active. I can look at your first few chapters of your book of you want, but I'm a poetry writer so I may no be a good judge. @Sree might be interested though and @Saen most likely will be if she has time.
Lives4Christ24
Jesus Rocks, So Roll With Him

If you can't find the stories you want to read, write them yourself

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:21 am
View Likes
ryanmakenna says...

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! The link to the forum for reviews is so helpful, I appreciate it! I am excited to become a part of this community. I look forward to more interactions with you guys!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)