z

Young Writers Society

Hiya!

Reviews: 0
Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
KatiEKat says...

Hey everyone im katiekat (or kitty kat! See what I did there ;p) if it isnt already obvious i LOVE cats and all animals in general. I started writing for fun a few years ago when i wrote stories for some of my friends and they liked them so hopefully i can do the same here and makes friends with all of you too! ^^

So yeah, nice to meet ya all :3 i also like to watch films and play video games so if you wanna chat then feel free pm me :)
so many cute cat avatars i might die!!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue May 15, 2018 2:40 pm
Evander says...

Welcome to the site, Kati! I'm sure that you'll fit right in. What type of stories do you like to write? Personally, I'm a big fan of urban fantasy, but we people who write in all different sorts of genres.

Also, since you like video games, then you should totally check out this thread: Vid Game Chit-Chat
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 pm
Hattable says...

Welcome to yewis! Films and video games are always fun-- what are some of your favorites? The Princess Bride is probably my own favorite movie. Not quite sure on games, though.

Hope you enjoy it here! And definitely follow that link @Evander shared, if you're into video games. ;)
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue May 15, 2018 4:27 pm
SnowGhost says...

Welcome to the site. I'm snowmonkey and I love video games as well. :)
If you have any questions about the place, feel free to ask.
Just killing time until time kills me.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue May 15, 2018 5:20 pm
elysian says...

welcome to yws! what are some of your favorite films?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue May 15, 2018 5:26 pm
TheBlueCat says...

*whips around* DID SOMEONE SAY CATS *clears throat* Ahem, excuse me.
Hello fellow cat and video game lover! *waves* Welcome to yws! c: I hope you like it here too! ^-^
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

Reviews: 0
Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 am
View Likes
KatiEKat says...

I SAID CATS! *-*

*waves* hello c:

Um i guess some my favourite films are mean girls, the great gatsby and like ALL THE DISNEY FILMS xD

I do have a question though cause im not good at comptutery stuff haha like how do I change my profile stuff? As for genres ill write whatever im in the mood for but i like to write realistic animal characters against the struggles of nature
so many cute cat avatars i might die!!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed May 16, 2018 3:24 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

Oh, @KatiEKat , to change your avatar you can go to the front page and click the "Change Avatar" tab next to your avatar

Then you click "Choose File" and select the image from your computer, and finally "Submit"!

Keep in mind that dimensions and file-sizes need to fit, or else it won't work, but yeah

You can also access this menu by clicking the cog tab along the top of the site, below the logo. If you go to "edit theme" while you're in there, you can put an image for your profile background and banner, as well. Hope this helps!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar