z

Young Writers Society

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri May 11, 2018 1:13 pm
Kriya says...

Iam Kriya.. Not too passionate about writing.. But my brain keeps thinking and thinking of many stories.So, a part of me has always been interested in stories and now, here iam finally starting my story.. let's see how it goes..

Please feel free to comment and encourage the little writer in me to grow big :)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri May 11, 2018 2:04 pm
Evander says...

Welcome to the site, Kriya! I'm glad to have you here. So, what sort of stuff do you like to write?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri May 11, 2018 2:14 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hey Kriya! YWS will soon make a writing addict of you wait and see ;)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Fri May 11, 2018 6:38 pm
alliyah says...

Hi there! Welcome to the site! :) Excited to read some of your writing here. If you need help figuring out anything on YWS, be sure to reach out, there are tons of helpful and friendly writers around here.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt