z

Young Writers Society

Introducing myself

Random avatar

Reviews: 21
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:40 pm
Eve says...

My Name is Eve. Not my real name, but it's what I'd like to be known as. When I first came on to YWS, I had a username i used for pretty much everything, but I didn't know it would be the name that everyone would see! So I got that cleared up with Yumi, and we're all good now!
I've been writing stories since i could pick up a pencil. I found this sweet little fan-fiction I had written as an eight year old about Batgirl and Batman. It was pretty short and a little sloppy, but it got me going and I haven't stopped.
I found this site looking for ways to publish my works semi-anonymously, luckily, I DID find YWS and I love it here! Even though I actually haven't been here that long.
:smt003
"When I want to read a novel, I write one."
-Benjamin Disraeli

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:46 pm
Evander says...

We're glad to have you here, Eve!

Haha, a lot of us have our roots in fanfiction. Personally, I can trace mine back to Dora the Explorer and Harry Potter fanfiction (not in the same fic! lol).

So, what sort of stuff do you write currently?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

Random avatar

Reviews: 21
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Eve says...

Mainly Sci-fi, post-apocalyptic things. I just type what comes to my fingers, really. What i'm doing now is Kimandra Loval
"When I want to read a novel, I write one."
-Benjamin Disraeli

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am
PrincessInk says...

Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great time here. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat/have questions :D

What're some of your favorite books?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Welcome to the site! c: I hope you like it here as much as I do! Feel free to come to me (or anyone else really) if you have any questions.
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:02 am
Hattable says...

Welcome to yewis! Hope you enjoy it here!

Sci-fi and post-apocalyptic stuff sounds sweet. I try to do sci-fi quite a bit, myself, but I think my brain is built more for fantasy worlds, so my aliens always end up with magic. Not greaaat, but working on it, haha.

I see you mentioned Batgirl/Batman, so I'm guessing you're into superheroes? Who's your favorite? Iii'm partial to the Flash. No idea why, but ya-- lel
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:55 am
LittleLee says...

Glad to have you here!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

Reviews: 0
Sat May 05, 2018 4:47 am
ElleRose says...

Welcome, Eve! I used to write when I was younger and recently rediscovered my passion for it, too. I can't wait to read your work and hope to post something of mine soon for you to review.
"If I waited for perfection, I would never write."

--Margaret Attwood

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning