z

Young Writers Society

Rello!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm
ScarredSecrets says...

Alright! I’m slowly getting used to this format. (That’s a lie) I don’t think of myself as an accomplished writer but I love feedback. Good, bad, horrible. If you have any questions just ask. Or I guess it should be the other way around..... I honestly have no idea how to do a lot of stuff here. :D
Hehe, N00b!

”You've got two choices: you could either complain about it, or use it as fuel to make you a better person.”
~ Brent Smith

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 pm
Evander says...

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions about anything, then feel free to ask me or someone with their name in light or dark green!

What type of stuff do you like to write? Do you like prose or poetry? Do you prefer short stories or novels? What's your favorite style of poem?

We have all types of writers here, so I'm sure you'll fit just right in!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:13 pm
ScarredSecrets says...

Evander wrote:Welcome to the site! If you have any questions about anything, then feel free to ask me or someone with their name in light or dark green!

What type of stuff do you like to write? Do you like prose or poetry? Do you prefer short stories or novels? What's your favorite style of poem?

We have all types of writers here, so I'm sure you'll fit just right in!

Well, I love to write fiction. The idea of controlling your own little world when you can’t change what’s happening in yours is mesmerizing to me. I wrote one poem and thought it was....okay. I honestly like both short stories and novels but novels mostly. My favorite style? I’d have to say traditional.
Hehe, N00b!

”You've got two choices: you could either complain about it, or use it as fuel to make you a better person.”
~ Brent Smith

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family, ScarredSecrets!

If you like feedback, you've certainly come to the right place! ^_^
100% autistic

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:32 am
Iggy says...

Hey there! Feel free to PM me if you need any help around the site and I'll gladly assist you :) I hope you're liking it here so far!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:41 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site, ScarredSecrets! We're super happy to have you.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson