z

Young Writers Society

Hello

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 am
View Likes
Nobunaga says...

My name is Margaret but PLEASE call me Margo, but never Marge. I'm 19. I'm a really boring person. I pretty much only read and I don't even write that much so I don't know why I joined... I'm trying to write more but I don't have the inspiration and I'm laaaaazy.

I like video games and anime and cartoons and that's it. Right now I'm reading The Magicians but it's pretty insufferable so far so let me know if you're reading it or read it and if it gets better. I'm watching Sailor Moon because I've never seen it and I'm ashamed. I don't have any cartoons I'm currently watching but Gravity Falls is on my list. It's supposed to be really good.

Wow I really don't know what else to write here but hello and I hope I can become a part of your community.
"Be the butthole" - Lareine, 2018

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 am
View Likes
Kazumi says...

Welcome to the YWS. This site is cool. It made me cool. Ergo you will become cool through this site. I see through your username and profile picture choice though that you're already cool. I approve of it. You're gonna be cooler here.
top kek

51 Reviews

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:39 am
Nobunaga says...

Wow... I've never been cool before but there's a first time for everything. And I've changed my profile picture like three times so far.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:01 pm
View Likes
Kazumi says...

I actually liked the Skeletor profile picture very much, but Adventure Time is dope too. Though I prefer Gumball, it's one of the best cartoons in the resurgence after Flapjack.
top kek

51 Reviews

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:51 pm
View Likes
Nobunaga says...

I've only seen a few episodes of Gumball and I never really thought of giving it a good watch, but I'm reconsidering that now. Especially if you say it's good. It reminds me a little of Chowder, if you've ever seen that, and I loved that show lol

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:07 am
View Likes
Chitz says...

Welcome to YWS. This place is amazing and hope you will enjoy it here.
Thinking about end is waste of time. It will end your each day. Better live in present. :wink:

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:46 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

My main character's name is Margo. It's such a beautiful name! Welcome to YWS!

51 Reviews

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:58 pm
Nobunaga says...

Eww, you willingly named a character Margaret?? lol, I kid :3 What story is that? Is it posted here?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:24 pm
View Likes
mellifera says...

Hey there! Welcome to yws :D glad to have you here! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help, otherwise the site's moderators can be found by looking for anyone who has a green or red username :)

Hope you have a good time here!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:33 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Margo is such a cute name! I love it! Welcome to YWS ♥
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

51 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:26 am
Nobunaga says...

//blushing// oh stop it! @Iggy

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:45 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site, Nobunaga! This is a little late, but I've seen you around and wanted to say hi.

Here's a question to get to know you a bit better: What's your favorite anime or anime character?

Hope you've been enjoying the site so far--we're glad to have ya.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

51 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:50 pm
View Likes
Nobunaga says...

Oh no, you just opened a can of worms. Like, favorite ever?? Gosh... well my favorite anime character(s) would have to be Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicles because they were my first ever like.. ship. I loved the both of them so much. I wrote so much fanfiction. I just love them so much and they'll always have a special place in my heart.

As for anime, I'd have to say right now it's either HunterxHunter or My Hero Academia. I'm just currently obsessed with the both of those.

I can't even get into picking an all-time favorite anime. It's too much stress //faints//

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:01 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

@Nobunaga Am I correct that your username is inspired by the Hunter x Hunter character or no?

I love Hunter x Hunter and My Hero Academia as well! Two of my favorites along with a couple other although I don't think I can pick an all-time favorite character or anime either, haha.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

51 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 pm
Nobunaga says...

Eh, not really. It was more inspired by the actual Nobunaga himself. But HxH Nobunaga is a badass so he's cool too :3 But if I was gonna pick a name from HxH I'd be Hisoka <3

And yeah I'm with you there. If someone put a gun to my head I still don't think I could pick an all-time favorite anime >.<

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia