z

Young Writers Society

New member, old account. I'm looking for 18 and up pals.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:30 pm
skynightdreams says...

Hello! I'm Heather and I'm writer. I'm 23, from the USA. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, and neopets. I'm a furry and pega sister. I'm engaged to a lovely person ^^ I'm autistic and part of the lgbt spectrum. I like to meet peole who are 18 or older. That's al, I ask. Send me some cool introductions? :)

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:28 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Welcome to YWS!

I'm Lumi, an awesomesauce volunteer for the YWS staff. I love anime, manga, and used to be super into Neopets before all my accounts got banned, bwahaha. But that was well over ten years ago, I'm sure. What sort of things do you like to write? And if you draw, do you draw your own manga/comics? That'd be so awesome!

Welcome again!
Lumi
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm
Iggy says...

Hi there, @skynightdreams! Welcome to YWS!

We are a site that is predominately for young writers, which means that we have a higher age demographic of users ages 13-17. We do have some users that are older, simply because they grew up with YWS or they just joined at an older age, which we don’t mind at all! However, YWS is geared more towards young adults, so hopefully meeting people younger than 18 is okay with you! :)

Regardless, I hope you like it here so far! I’m biased, but I do think this is an awesome site ;) if you need any help, just let me know! Have fun!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 pm
skynightdreams says...

Thank you for telling me :) I'll message Lumi ^^ but I forgot this site is more for teenagers

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality