z

Young Writers Society

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:18 am
scaredycat93 says...

Hello! My name is ScaredyCat93 and I am on here in hopes to maybe get feedback on my writing style. I have come up with an idea for a television series that has been haunting me to close to a year now, so I decided to take action and begin writing it, planning it out scene by scene.

I know that I'm a little older than the average user on this site, but I feel confident in the site's ability as a friend and a mentor.

A little about me,

I am a twenty-four year old married college student. I am majoring in Finance in Credit and should probably graduate in the beginning of 2020. I used to love to write as a kid and teenager, but I have fallen out of this habit but I want to hop on board.

I am looking for friends, for true friends that can help inspire me to not only be a better writer, but a better human being and husband.

Thank you,

ScaredyCat.
Last edited by scaredycat93 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:59 am
PrincessInk says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!

I'm Princess Ink and I'm currently working on a MG fantasy novel involving fairies! magic! What's the television series about?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Hope you have fun here.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:13 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Hi ScaredyCat! Welcome to the site! :D I'm Cat. By the way, what kind of style do you tend to write in? I love poems, but I'm also writing a fantasy novel.
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 pm
Mea says...

Welcome to the site! What's your television series about? I've never tried writing one. Are you mostly working on the concept or the first episode, or are you thinking further into the series?
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm
scaredycat93 says...

Hello.

My TV series is called Sister Brookes and it is about a group of sisters in the Catholic Church that serve at a cathedral in WW2. After a new sister is hired, Sister Brookes, strange and horrifying things begin to occur, due to Sister Brooke's long-kept secret that she can see the dead. The series will revolve around her coming to terms with her gift and helping these spirits find peace in the afterlife and solve their murders.

I have posted the cold intro and scene 1 of the pilot episode. I have the whole season (six episodes) already plotted out with character maps and plot points to hit. Now I am beginning to sit down and write out each scene.

Sister Brookes (TV Horror Series) Episode 1 &quot;Angels&quot;

Take a look and see what you think!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:11 am
Iggy says...

Hey there!

We actually do have a good amount of "older" people here too, mostly because a lot of us grew up with YWS :) I'm 21, and there's lots of people older than me! You're not alone :P

We are happy to have you here!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:32 am
Chitz says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS. This place is like heaven for writers. I'm chitz and a poetry lover. Ever need any help, disturb anyone. Always there to help. :D
Thinking about end is waste of time. It will end your each day. Better live in present. :wink:

snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda