z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:03 am
View Likes
miserysVictim says...

I joined YWS last night, and I hope to find a home in your community! I'm very excited to share my work with you all and read yours as well. Any advice for using the site will be very useful! :D

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 am
StuckOnEarth says...

Hiya! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Space. When I joined, I must admit I was very confused on how to access things! Just click on the settings tab in the corner and all the tabs will explain what it does and everything (profile, etc.). If you need any help, just visit my profile and I will help you!
I hope you like YWS, it's a really amazing place and I immediately felt right at home when I joined. I hope we can be friends! :D
<3 cyberpunk <3 is <3 now <3

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 am
SnowGhost says...

Welcome to the site. I am snowmonkey or snow. If you have any questions concerning the place, just ask members who's names are in red (administrators) or green (moderators) but I'm sure anyone else would be happy to help as well. I hope you enjoy the site :)
Just killing time until time kills me.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 am
PrincessInk says...

Welcome to YWS, @miserysVictim! Hope you enjoy it here.

I'm Princess Ink, but you can call me Ink! Feel free to ask me any questions.

It's great that you're excited about sharing and reviewing work. Anyway, what are some of your all-time favorite books? :D
always daydreaming, always clumsy

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 am
Iggy says...

Hi there, friend! Welcome to YWS! :) if you need any help, just send me a PM and I got you.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:09 am
Willard says...

Welcome to the site! The only advice I can give is be social, as this is one of the best "social networking" (more of a writing site than anything) sites on this side of the interwebs.

I hope you enjoy!

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro