z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:25 am
lacorona says...

What's up?

I'm new (ish) - I vaguely remember something like this from a while ago but other than that I'm actually completely new, so the "ish" is a lie. I get there's critique and stuff and I'm no stranger to forums but I figured I'd drop in and say hey!

I'm a bit of a rambler (in person and in writing) and tend to overuse commas, so if you ever see a string of commas in my writing feel free to quote it and be like "yo, no."

I am enthusiastic about literally everything. I'm kind of a geek, kind of girly, kind of boyish, kind of somewhere in-between. Definitely into comic book movies (too broke to read actual comics), mostly X-Men but the MCU is okay I guess. I'm still kind of a kid at heart, and growing up is hard to do, but I have the help of my wonderful boyfriend (who is also a great writer, but he doesn't believe me).

I like strategy games (even though they stress me out and make me ragequit), sci-fi, fantasy, and historical dramas. Giant Game of Thrones nerd. Giant Harry Potter geek. (Slytherin, yo.)

I mostly write fantasy, some sci-fi, some poetry and lyrics... I don't know, a little of everything. Short stories and (failed) novels.

AMA?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :D another Slytherin here <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:14 am
View Likes
neptune says...

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask (I’ll do my best to answer) or you can ask anyone else!
you can request a review here!
Check out Squills!

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:17 am
lacorona says...

Thank you!

I think I'm picking up on it (I hope I'm picking up on it). It's been a couple years since I've been on a legit forum site, so I'm kind of trying to figure out where everything is. I'm a quick learner, though! (Maybe.)

(Not really.)

(Just confused with nothing else to do on a Monday night.)

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 pm
View Likes
mellifera says...

Welcome to YWS, lacorona! Glad to have you on the site, and I hope to see you around!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:21 am
wordwing says...

Omg, I also like strategy games and they stress me out=ragequit. Pretty relatable :)

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus