z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 pm
msunique2 says...

I'm an idiot when it comes to technology, so this websites gonna take me a long time to get used to. From one idiot to another; greetings.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 am
Iggy says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS :D if you need any help navigating the site, just let me know by tagging me @Iggy or PMing me!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am
SnowGhost says...

Welcome. I'm a technology idiot too, but luckily since I've joined I've figured out a few things. If you have any questions concerning this site, feel free to ask.
Just killing time until time kills me.

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:07 am
neptune says...

Hey! We all are confused when we first arrive on the site, haha. If you haven't already, and you have some questions about the site, check out the FAQ For New Users forum. And don't be shy to ask anyone about anything!

Also, what types of things do you like writing?
you can request a review here!
Check out Squills!

Reviews: 3
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:13 am
Metamorphosis says...

Hey, I'm also new to this forum. However this isn't my first time in forums and the one I know is somewhat like this one, so maybe that will help me out a little. Hopefully it will be pretty easy for the both of us to adjust.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:57 pm
mellifera says...

Hello msunique2, and welcome to YWS! If I can be of any help, please don't be shy to ask. I hope you find this site helpful and enjoyable!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes