z

Young Writers Society

I'm LJF! It's nice to meet you all!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 am
LJF says...

Hello, guys (and girls. I just call everyone guys and or dudes).
I'm LJF! I'm a high schooler living in the US. I was looking for a space to post my stories, but I wasn't sure where- my friend AlisontheWriter (Hi, Alison!) recommended YWS, I checked it out, it looked awesome, and the rest, as they say, is history.
I really want to write a novel, and have been trying since I was probably 10 or 11, but I always have trouble with my middles.
I just started a new story last week, and I'm really hopeful about it. I'd like to work on it a little more and build up some backlog before posting- so maybe by the end of January?
Until then, maybe I'll post some of my (really old, really bad) attempts at short stories and poetry.
Wish me luck!
-LJF
“In order to...apply the teachings of the Aincrad style...keep its secret motto in mind: "stay cool.”-Reki Kawahara
"I’m glad I didn’t die there. I have to go home. I’ve still got things to do.”-Yukako Kabei

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:43 am
View Likes
neptune says...

Hey, LJF! Welcome to the site!
What kind of genres do you enjoy writing?
I can’t wait to see some of your pieces here!
you can request a review here!
Check out Squills!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:00 am
LJF says...

neptune wrote:Hey, LJF! Welcome to the site!
What kind of genres do you enjoy writing?
I can’t wait to see some of your pieces here!

Hi, Neptune! I write a lot of fantasy, but I've never been able to finish anything longer than a 20-page short story.
I also like writing free-verse poetry. I don't think it's that good, but people seem to really enjoy it.
I've been getting more into contemporary realism- in fact the story I'm planning right now is a contemporary realistic fiction piece. I don't want to go into too much detail here, but it's all about music.
“In order to...apply the teachings of the Aincrad style...keep its secret motto in mind: "stay cool.”-Reki Kawahara
"I’m glad I didn’t die there. I have to go home. I’ve still got things to do.”-Yukako Kabei

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:52 pm
Iggy says...

hi LJF! welcome to the best site ever! :mrgreen:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

641 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 641
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:11 pm
Panikos says...

Hiya, LJF! Can't wait to read your work. I love fantasy. :)
The backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done.

~Radical Face

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6