z

Young Writers Society

Long Lost Member Returns

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:38 am
View Likes
Cspr says...

Don't even know where to start lol. I'm sure some of the admins/mods remember me (maybe). I know it's been a long time. I'm 21 now so I feel super old being here since I think maybe I found this website as a young teen? So much of my early writing was posted here. <3

I've just really wanted to return to the community. Since getting an autoimmune disease in 2013 that really messed with my brain (long story), I haven't really been writing...I don't think I've written a single new poem. :( But I started a new medicine in May that has been clearing up a lot of "brain fog" and I really want to get back on the horse. I figured everyone here would be really nice in that regard.

I am also particularly interested in a writing buddy or any RPGs to practice my writing skills with. I'm a bit rusty and struggling to stay self-motivated in writing. Anybody need a new member for an RPG? I love speculative fiction (fantasy, horror, and science-fiction) in particular. I will gladly make an alien or werewolf character lol. Just let me know. :D
My SPD senses are tingling.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:43 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Welcome back, Cspr! I don't think we've ever met but you seem like a really cool person. I'm Wolfie!

A good place to advertise for one-on-one RPGs is here! Otherwise, the Roleplay Realm is the place you want to go to see if there's a fresh story with more people you could join in on (or one you could start). Lastly, of course, are the Storybooks, which may look quite different than you remember. SBs generally have more commitment requirements, so I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but they're definitely my personal favorite!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:21 am
wordwing says...

Of course! Just join the role play club. We would be happy to get a new member.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 pm
Iggy says...

Omg hey! I remember seeing you around! Welcome back!!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid