Young Writers Society

Just another new kid.

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:22 pm
Teague says...

Hey folks,

I'm Razorblade (Razor for short) and it's obviously my psuedonym, and I'm from the desert aka Phoenix, Arizona and I'm 13 years old. I like writing fantasy and most of it is politically incorrect or it challenges the principles of society XD But anyway, my family's already talking about getting me published so I guess I must be decent.

:arrow: Razor.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:56 pm
Cassandra says...

I get to be the first one to greet you. Yay!

Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need any critiques!

-Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:07 am
gyrfalcon says...

But not by much, Cass!
'ello, Razor! I'm Gyr, resident crazy-bird. If you ever need/want an insanely long crit (ask turtlechow and aeorman about my crits), just let me know! Can't wait to see some of your stuff here--I'm a fantasy dabbler meself. If you're ever in the mood, check out my Gypsie Eyes, I'm always looking for fresh eyes to crit it.
In the meantime, PM me with any questions and make yourself at home!

oh, yeah--welcome!
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:18 am
Chandni says...

Hi :) and welcome to YWS, great oppurtunity to expose your writings, talk about writing, everything about writing and offcourse there's always the FUN !! Hope you like it here ;)
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:18 am
Elizabeth says...

You words are like magic.
You are welcome here.
*Snapes fingers and disappears*

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Areida says...

Howdy howdy howdy...

Love your avatar... he's so cute... I'd snuggle him, but I'd be afraid his eyes would pop out. :P

It looks like you've already had plenty of offers of help, but I'll add my name to the list. If you need anything, feel free to PM me. See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:13 am
aeroman says...

Welcome to the site! My name is Aeroman, but most just call me Aero. Thats cool that you're already into writing at 13, I wasn't at that age lol. :) Anyways if you ever need a critique just pm me, I'm always willing. Or if you just need help let me know! See ya around kid!

~Aero
They haven't invented the missile that can kill an ideal.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:48 am
Myth says...

Greetings Razor,

I'm Myth and more of a critic than a writer, I really can't bother to post my own work sometimes but I give great critiques (so I'm told). See you around. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:42 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Razor! Welcome to ze site.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

497 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:28 am
Teague says...

aeroman wrote:Welcome to the site! My name is Aeroman, but most just call me Aero. Thats cool that you're already into writing at 13, I wasn't at that age lol. :) Anyways if you ever need a critique just pm me, I'm always willing. Or if you just need help let me know! See ya around kid!

~Aero

I've actually been into writing for years, I'm just now starting to focus most of my energy on it. :lol:

Anyway, thanks to everyone who said Hi and offered to critique.

Also, could some kind soul point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find the forum to post stories and read other users' works.

161 Reviews

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:32 am
Cassandra says...

Up on the bar across the top of the site--you should see a button with little papers that says "Literary". Clicky on that, then go to the sub-forum of your choice: poetry, fantasy, etc.

:D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

497 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:34 am
Teague says...

Cassandra wrote:Up on the bar across the top of the site--you should see a button with little papers that says "Literary". Clicky on that, then go to the sub-forum of your choice: poetry, fantasy, etc.

:D

Thank you. :D

161 Reviews

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:38 am
Cassandra says...

^ No problem. Let me know if you need anything else, and I'll be happy to help. :D
-Chuck Palahniuk

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:49 am
Jester says...

Welcome to YWS. I'm a bit new here myself, but it's nice to see someone new.

And if you need help with the forum, I suggest that you DON'T ask me, because, as of right now, I could barely help you at all.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy yourself!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:05 am
Rydia says...

Hello Razor, welcome to YWS!

It's good to meet you and wow, talk of getting published? At 13? Lucky you!

Don't forget to write two reviews before you post your work. Hope you like the site!

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena