z

Young Writers Society

I suck at writing

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 pm
ayyitsellie says...

I mean I do and I don't but that's the whole point of being on here, right?

My name is Ellie and I will love your work and absolutely be disgusted by my own, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
My work mainly consists of depressing fantasy with lesbians, and depressing real life (also with lesbians!). Hopefully I'll be able to branch out into some Wild West lesbians soon.

I hope to make some good friends on here and improve my trade!

Thanks for the entire message, even though it was probably hella annoying.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! C: And you're right; we're all here to learn and improve! Most writers you'll find tend to be harsher on themselves than others!
100% autistic

641 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 641
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:39 am
Panikos says...

All great writers are their own worst critic, so try not to doubt yourself so much. Looking forward to seeing what you write! ^.^
The backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done.

~Radical Face

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:50 am
Dreamy says...

Hello Ellie, I remember making exact same thread a few years back. So I understand-- we all can, because that's how we feel when we love something so much and we are just starting out, you know? So just take a deep breath and keep writing. The party is only beginning and it only gets better. ;)

And oh, I don't think I've actually read any wlw love stories in here so I think your stories might bring a fresh atmosphere to the site. Looking forward to read your stories, El!

Cheers! :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 am
wordwing says...

ayyitsellie wrote:I mean I do and I don't but that's the whole point of being on here, right?

My name is Ellie and I will love your work and absolutely be disgusted by my own, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
My work mainly consists of depressing fantasy with lesbians, and depressing real life (also with lesbians!). Hopefully I'll be able to branch out into some Wild West lesbians soon.

I'm guessing you have never seen what I've written.
NOW THAT IS HORRIBLE!

Reviews: 1
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:25 am
Leo says...

ayyitsellie wrote:I mean I do and I don't but that's the whole point of being on here, right?

Same, Ellie. I can't write to save my life. Let's learn together.
"You have no reason to settle for average when you are capable of phenomenal."

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy