z

Young Writers Society

Hello again

Supporter

Reviews: 2
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm
View Likes
JKH says...

Hello, my name is JKH and this is the second time I introduce myself. For those who might not know, I joined, as of today, exactly a year ago. During that time however, I was only able to post one very short story, and the reason for that was because of health issues and other time consuming things.

Now, the first time I introduced myself, I didn't go into much detail about me, and I guess it'll be the same this time as well.
There are however one or two things that I think should be known.

Due to my Asperger's I'm very straightforward and I don't really "beat around the bush", so if I ever say something that's not entirely suitable, feel free to tell me as I usually don't notice it myself.
I can write almost anything, but I prefer writing things that have elements of horror, psychological, fantasy and sometimes even sci-fi.

Now, I think that does it for my second introduction, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:29 pm
popsicles says...

heey there welcome!
MUSIC IS LIFE

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 pm
DeerInBacPac says...

Welcome back JKH! I myself do not mind if you are completely strait forward, I welcome it actually, but others might.

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:55 pm
popsicles says...

Hii there
MUSIC IS LIFE

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief