z

Young Writers Society

Hello YSW!

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm
View Likes
popsicles says...

Hello Everyone, I'm a Poet in Heart and Veins...for 13 years now! I started with writing when I was 13, now I'm 29...my poems are mostly written in rhymes, because I love doing that. My favorite music artist is Niall Horan, that is why I have him as my profile picture ;3 I love his songs and his voice, ( he is good looking too n.n ) I love Spotify and Netflix, my favorite city is London, I love England but I live in The Netherlands. I need some friends here, so let's be that :D !

Love: Bree

MUSIC IS LIFE

Reviews: 3
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:04 pm
Missymisunderstood says...

Great, I love poems that rhyme, that's how I format all of mine. <3 And it's great to meet another poet, though a much more experienced one. :D
Ooh I'm meant to attend university in the Netherlands next year. I love your Intro by the way, and I hope you like it on here. I just joined yesterday so I'm putting myself out there.

-Missy
"...Everything is possible for one who believes.”
Mark 9:23 NIV

NOT Disney

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 pm
Poopsie says...

I am a ysw-er ^.^/

welcome!
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random avatar

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 am
View Likes
popsicles says...

Missymisunderstood wrote:Great, I love poems that rhyme, that's how I format all of mine. <3 And it's great to meet another poet, though a much more experienced one. :D
Ooh I'm meant to attend university in the Netherlands next year. I love your Intro by the way, and I hope you like it on here. I just joined yesterday so I'm putting myself out there.

-Missy

thanks and ao we are both new here!
MUSIC IS LIFE

Random avatar

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 am
popsicles says...

Poopsie wrote:I am a ysw-er ^.^/

welcome!

thanks!
MUSIC IS LIFE

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 am
Dreamy says...

Hello! I see Niall, I appreciate. Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a fun and productive stay here in the site!
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

Random avatar

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:00 am
popsicles says...

Dreamy wrote:Hello! I see Niall, I appreciate. Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a fun and productive stay here in the site!

Thanks and do you like Niall? oct.20 !! then he realeases ''Flicker'' his new album :D I loveee that
MUSIC IS LIFE

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 am
View Likes
IronKnee says...

Belated welcome to yewis!

Random avatar

Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm
popsicles says...

IronKnee wrote:Belated welcome to yewis!

thanks!
MUSIC IS LIFE

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan