z

Young Writers Society

I never did this so...

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 pm
View Likes
jster02 says...

... hi! I’ve been here a few days, but never introduced myself. A little about me: I write stories, but poetry is difficult for me. I am christian, so I try to make that show in my writing, though I don’t always write religious works. I try not to confine myself to any one genre or category. I also like most kinds of intellectual games. (Not to say I’m good at them). I’m pretty introverted in person, but chatting online dosnt faze me much.

Anyways, this seems like a pretty cool site. Can’t wait to explore it all. :)
What's the point of success if it makes me miserable?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 pm
SnowGhost says...

Welcome to YWS! There's plenty to explore on this site (like a lot) I haven't even explored it all yet. I hope to see you around and I look forward to reading some of your work.
Just killing time until time kills me.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 am
Danni88 says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! You're right, this is a cool site :D and I'm sure you will be a great writer! Look forward to seeing your stories around and maybe even reviewing them!
Nice to meet you,

Danni x
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 pm
Steggy says...

A little late but a huge welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 pm
NightFairies says...

jster02 wrote:... hi! I’ve been here a few days, but never introduced myself. A little about me: I write stories, but poetry is difficult for me. I am christian, so I try to make that show in my writing, though I don’t always write religious works. I try not to confine myself to any one genre or category. I also like most kinds of intellectual games. (Not to say I’m good at them). I’m pretty introverted in person, but chatting online dosnt faze me much.

Anyways, this seems like a pretty cool site. Can’t wait to explore it all. :)

Hello welcome here!

One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex