z

Young Writers Society

I never did this so...

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 pm
View Likes
jster02 says...

... hi! I’ve been here a few days, but never introduced myself. A little about me: I write stories, but poetry is difficult for me. I am christian, so I try to make that show in my writing, though I don’t always write religious works. I try not to confine myself to any one genre or category. I also like most kinds of intellectual games. (Not to say I’m good at them). I’m pretty introverted in person, but chatting online dosnt faze me much.

Anyways, this seems like a pretty cool site. Can’t wait to explore it all. :)
What's the point of success if it makes me miserable?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 pm
SnowGhost says...

Welcome to YWS! There's plenty to explore on this site (like a lot) I haven't even explored it all yet. I hope to see you around and I look forward to reading some of your work.
Just killing time until time kills me.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 am
Danni88 says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! You're right, this is a cool site :D and I'm sure you will be a great writer! Look forward to seeing your stories around and maybe even reviewing them!
Nice to meet you,

Danni x
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 pm
Steggy says...

A little late but a huge welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 pm
NightFairies says...

jster02 wrote:... hi! I’ve been here a few days, but never introduced myself. A little about me: I write stories, but poetry is difficult for me. I am christian, so I try to make that show in my writing, though I don’t always write religious works. I try not to confine myself to any one genre or category. I also like most kinds of intellectual games. (Not to say I’m good at them). I’m pretty introverted in person, but chatting online dosnt faze me much.

Anyways, this seems like a pretty cool site. Can’t wait to explore it all. :)

Hello welcome here!

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes