z

Young Writers Society

Hello there

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm
View Likes
PastelWeirdo says...

Hey there! I am new so I might’ve well tell you a little bit about my self.
Number one thing you need to know about me is that I’m transgender. I use he/him or they/them pronouns!
Number two is I am biracial. I am pretty fine with racial jokes, but if I tell you to stop, please do.
Number three is that I love to draw, paint, and color. I might post some of my art work on here, but I don’t know yet.
Enough about who I am, and let’s start on, why I am here.
I am a very creative person, and I always have different ideas on my mind. I personally like to type, rather than write out my words (one big reason I am here.) Another thing is, I would like to share my writing. I like when I get feed back on my works so I know what to improve on!
Also, I am GAY!!! (I’m really omniromanic, greysexual.)
Have a nice day!
-Rayne

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:58 pm
View Likes
DeerInBacPac says...

That's awesome! That your gay, I know it sounds weird but it's always nice to meet somebody who's in/from the LGBT community! Good luck on your writing and have great day! -Flumadiddle

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:42 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

You're transgender? That's actually really cool. I've never met a trans person irl **is sad** and I think that's awesome.

I love to draw as well! The art stuff I have posted on here sucks, so I deleted them, but I can draw not very pretty well.

Oh, and I would recommend for you to try out the Queer Inklings club! It's for the LGBTQ+ community and I think it would be a good idea for you to go to :D

There's also something going on called Inktober. Basically, you draw an ink drawing for every month of October. There is a club for it: Inktober Enthusiasts.

Hope this helped :) --

Kara
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 am
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana