z

Young Writers Society

Hello there(newbie here)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 pm
View Likes
wordwing says...

Hello,i am new to the website ,and i am also a newbie writer.I am not from an English speaking country,which is why i am also probably lacking in vocabulary,but i do like writing in English more than writing in my own language.Weird i know,i also specialize in discouraging myself and i am not so confident in my writing skills or knowledge about English but i am trying and this seems like a good place(website) to start.I could go on and on ranting but i will stop here

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:55 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS, wordwing! If you ever have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. A question to get to know you better: What do you like to write?

I hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:27 pm
wordwing says...

Kays wrote:Welcome to YWS, wordwing! If you ever have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. A question to get to know you better: What do you like to write?

I hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do!

Thanks,i like writing fantasy and realistic stories(that' s completely opposite,i know), and i want to write a novel.I have already started but my first chapter does not seem long enough,which is making me question my idea and how long the story would be.Should it be a short story rather than a novel?The problem is,i can not make a short story because i have only thought of how the first and second chapter should go,not the whole story.Can you give me any advice?

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:35 am
Danni88 says...

Welcome!
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 am
Steggy says...

I really like your name! Also, welcome to YWS! Hope you like the community and looking forward to seeing your works.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice