z

Young Writers Society

Hello :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:33 pm
View Likes
SkyOh says...

Hello, nice to meet you. I might be too immature and young to start sharing my passion for writing and I know my short stories won't really move people or even entertain them, but I still want to improve writing by sharing my work. I hope you would at least give my submissions a chance :)

276 Reviews

Reviews: 276
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:03 pm
rosette says...

You're never too young to share your writing, or passion for writing!
I know everyone on here will be happy to see your works, and ready to offer advice and friendly help. I can't wait to see you start posting! ;) If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!
An ah yes, before I forget: Welcome to YWS! :D
On earth I long to be like Him

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:48 pm
wordwing says...

You are never too young to start indeed.I remember when i wrote my first story,it was when i was 6 or 5 years old.The story was silly,but it's a start.The passion for writing was in me ever since.Do not give up and good luck :D .

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 am
EternalRain says...

Like the others said, it's never too early! :D Can't wait to read your writings. Welcome to YWS!!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 pm
Saruka says...

That's exactly what this site is for, for kids to express their creativity in writing! Welcome!
a lesbian disaster

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 pm
NightFairies says...

SkyOh wrote:Hello, nice to meet you. I might be too immature and young to start sharing my passion for writing and I know my short stories won't really move people or even entertain them, but I still want to improve writing by sharing my work. I hope you would at least give my submissions a chance :)

I love writing poetry!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore