z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:24 pm
View Likes
TaiTai says...

Hi there! New here. Hoping to share and learn new things as soon as i get the hang of this :wink: And i hope to meet amazing new people here :) cheers!

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:52 pm
Virgil says...

Hi there TalTal and welcome to YWS! If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. That being said, here's a question to get to know you better: What do you like to write? Hehe.

I hope you enjoy it here! The Writers Corner is a forum for talking about your projects or writing and testing out the waters if you want to do that, the Research forum is for asking research questions or questions about writing and Writing Tips is a place to share or seek out writing tips! Of course, we have more forums but those three can help you in your writing if you're ever stuck!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 pm
PastelSlushie says...

Hell TalTai and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask anyone who's names are in green or red questions you have. I'm not there yet, so I may not be as much help with answers, but I can give it a shot!

Also, a question to know you better - what is your favorite book or book series?

Cheers!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:49 pm
SnowGhost says...

May I humbly welcome you to the site. Make yourself at home.
Just killing time until time kills me.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:29 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard, TaiTai c:
100% autistic

The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats