z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:18 pm
View Likes
kaylynn6301 says...

Hello. I'm a new member here so I am not to sure of how to work this website so i might have done something wrong already. My name is Harley and I am fourteen years of age, I am here to get help with my writing skills and to get advice on the first book I am writing. I have four other sibblings including my one year old brother so if you send me a message it may take me a bit to message you back. I look forward to meeting new friends and learning new skills to make my book something that many people would love to read.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 pm
SnowGhost says...

Hey and welcome to yws. I'm snowmonkey9 (aka Desiree) and I'm about the same age as you actually.
If you have questions feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to reading some of your work. Adios amiga.
Just killing time until time kills me.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:25 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Hiya Harley and welcome to YWS! If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. That being said, what genre do you like to write? :3

I hope to see you around and that you end up loving the site as much as I do! Glad to have you.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:37 pm
kaylynn6301 says...

Hey Kays. I like to write fiction and ocationaly I write poetry.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:53 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the site! c:
100% autistic

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 pm
PrincessInk says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
always daydreaming, always clumsy

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:52 pm
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Bonjour, I hope to see your writing around. Feel free to ask any questions you may have to me, or other members willing to help.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss