z

Young Writers Society

Hello, there.

Reviews: 1
Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:10 pm
View Likes
Strident says...

Greetings. You can call me Strident, or whatever you think suits me. I am an eccentric 16 year old who writes as a hobby. I learned to love reading and writing from my mother when I was younger; I would sit beside her as she wrote her novel that, sadly, she never decided to publish, and I was inspired. My writing skills are not the greatest, and I am not good at communicating what I feel into the right, but I hope you will welcome me here. Thank you for your time.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 pm
Virgil says...

Hi there Strident and welcome to YWS! I don't believe I've met a writer who knew a family member who also enjoyed writing--I find that interesting! Hopefully on YWS we can help you out with your communication skills and your writing.

See you around!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:46 pm
alliyah says...

Hi Strident! :) Welcome to the site, I'm looking forward to reading your work. I'm alliyah by the way. Good luck in your writing!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:00 pm
View Likes
Strident says...

Thank you both. I already feel welcome.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 pm
Mea says...

That's pretty cool how your mother inspired you! Don't worry, YWS is definitely a good place to improve textual communication skills. :P

What do you like to write? Also, if you have any questions about how the site works, just ask!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:50 pm
View Likes
Strident says...

I like to write poetry and short stories. I will occasionally try to write chapters, but I often don't have the motivation.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:58 pm
PastelSlushie says...

Hi Strident, welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. I find it really cool how your mother inspired you! I'm Pastel, by the way - best of luck with your writing!

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle