z

Young Writers Society

Hi :)

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:43 am
GlamazonianGirl345 says...

My pseudonym is GlamazonianGirl345, and I happen to be fully immersed in the $60 billion social, visual, and physical phenomenon that is the cosmetics industry, as well as the entrepreneurial domain. Expect to be exposed to all the knowledge I have cultivated over the past 5 years (and more) by means of anchor charts, compositions, concept maps, diagrams, frayer models, lists, notes, outlines, and presentations, as well as such visual aids as YouTube videos, with #NoInfoLeftBehind and #NoVisualLeftBehind. What's more, expect to be exposed of "The Rainbow Connection," which not only is my all-time favorite song respectfully sung via my all-time favorite Muppet (and my celebrity crush, dare I declare) Kermit the Frog, but also an ideogram of consummating one's aims of the American Dream. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. Financially. Spiritually. Romantically, even.

I can assure you that my Linguistic/Verbal Intelligence and my Logical/Mathematical Intelligence won't disappoint as I enlighten you, my intended readership, on Young Writers Society.

One anchor chart at a time.

One composition at a time.

One concept map at a time.

One diagram at a time.

One frayer model at a time.

One list at a time.

One note at a time.

One outline at a time.

One presentation at a time.

One video at a time.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn."

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:25 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

What's up, Glamazonian? Welcome to YWS. If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red.

I'll have you know one of my favorite songs is also sung by Kermit, so you're not the only one. New York I Love You, But You're Bringing Me Down by LCD Soundsystem.

So, what do you enjoy writing? Non-fiction information pieces? Teaching pieces? I couldn't tell from your post.

See ya around, bud.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:42 pm

I LUXURIATE in composing informational writing pieces regarding the $60 billion social, visual, and physical phenomenon that is the cosmetics industry. That is what I am referring to when I utilize the term "compositions." My acquisition of knowledge culminated into a composition one may expect to be exposed to from that of a cosmetics-oriented, information-dense article from such top-tier fashion magazines, as Cosmopolitan, Allure, and InStyle. It also coalesces organizational tactics as bullet points, dashes, and numerical lists, so as to facilitate the overall reader experience for the intended readership.

In addition, I LUXURIATE in vivid, vibrant, fruitful, felicitous quotes, which is another 50% of where my passion, effort, dedication, motivation, drive, and zeal originate from. On a daily basis, as far as status updates are concerned, I will perform the action of posting a quote a day. This will be titled as follows: "Tongue of the Day," and as being my intended readership, you will unlock your inner Logical/Mathematical Intelligence, delving deeper, even, in an effort to deconstruct the quote, and fathom the message underlying beneath those few locutions.

Last but most certainly not least, as I mentioned previously, I feel as though my mission is to enlighten and instill a newfound knowledge into my intended readership. And, as my mom always states, "Learning never stops," even when one isn't located in the educational environment that is the classroom. On a daily basis as well, once again, as far as status updates are concerned, I will perform the action of posting a fun fact regarding either cosmetics or entrepreneurship, and it will be titled as so: "Learn Something New Everyday: Knowledge is Power." By doing so, it will not only be auspicious in increasing the quantum of followers I procure on this particular platform, but it will also be auspicious in ultimately providing veteran followers (as well as newcomers) something to look forward to each and every single day.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 pm

Hopefully, it's now crystal clear, lucid, even, to you just what the bulk of what I write, from a genre vantage point, is.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:43 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

Why hello! Do I espy a writer of informational pieces?

I'm Kyll, the main curator for the Knowledge Base, our on-site library for informational and instructional pieces of all topics. We are currently lacking in articles pertaining to the subject of cosmetics in all aspects, which, considering our main demographic, would be an immense asset to have available.

Would you be interested in contributing? If so, please send me a site PM with a sample of your work.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Wow, I feel honored!!! And, I haven't even had a ubiquity on Young Writers Society for an entire 7 days :D

Yes. I am of interest in doing so. And considering your demographic, as you stated in your message, I also feel as though enlightening Young Writers Society with my acquisition of knowledge I have, well, acquired will definitely do the Knowledge Base a service, as well as to instill a newfound comprehension of the INTERMINABLE terminology, concepts, technology, and groundbreakers the cosmetics industry entails. By virtue of the fact that it's more than fiddling around with your mother's HERCULEAN quantum of eyeshadow palettes.

:D

I will send a sample of my work to you as soon as possible. It may take a couple days, though.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:18 am
Kale says...

It's part of my job to keep an eye out for potential new contributors to the KB. ;P

A few days is fine, and I look forward to working with you on providing exciting new content for the KB.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate