z

Young Writers Society

Newbie lol. :)

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm
View Likes
deecreative says...

Hey, everyone! My name's Deanna and I'm a newbie here at the Young Writers Society. I found this website while doing some searching on writing forums for teens. This was first on the list, so why not come and join? :) I don't call myself a writer (haven't written anything since I was young, now I'm eighteen and that was when I was twelve lol) I use to write fanfics, I was pretty good at them. But now, I'm having problems writing like don't know how to start the story, the dialogue, what to say or what to do? Yeah, those are the problems I'm suffering and I have writing insecurities (if that make sense) -- I would love to receive some tips or anyone that helps me with getting better. :)

Bye! :D

Deanna J.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:59 pm
View Likes
Lavvie says...

Hi Deanna! Welcome to YWS!

YWS have everything for the aspiring writer. If you find yourself struggling and in need of advice, you might want to pop by the Writing Tips subforum where you can make your own post.

Otherwise, we're really glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:28 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Hi there Deanna and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. I'm glad you've decided to get back into writing! Always a fun rediscovery.

I hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do! See you around.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:29 pm
deecreative says...

Thank you, Lavvie! I'll make sure to do that. But yes. I'm so glad to be here :) Again, thanks for welcoming me here!

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:31 pm
View Likes
deecreative says...

Nikayla wrote:Hi there Deanna and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. I'm glad you've decided to get back into writing! Always a fun rediscovery.

I hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do! See you around.

Hey there, Nikayla! Thank you :) I'm happy that I decided to get back as well lol. It's been awhile, but sure!

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie