z

Young Writers Society

Hi I'm Thundahguy

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:47 pm
deleted221222 says...

Hello, I'm Thundahguy on the internet and [Redacted - Nice Try FBI] in real life. I'm 16 years old and live in Canada. My hobby is watching anime and reading manga, which are basically my inspirations for my writing. When I was a young lad, I would always think up stories that I wanted to see on tv, which is essentially how I became a writer. I write mostly fantasy stories and have been working on a large series for a while. I'm also a critical a**, so if I write a review about a story, assume it's much better than what I make it out to be.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 pm
Virgil says...

Hi there Thundahguy and welcome to YWS! If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. A question for you to get to know you better: What's your favorite anime/manga?

Just a note that we don't allow cursing even when self-censoring, though that's not a huge problem. Just wanted to let you know. ;) Anyway, nice to meet you! I hope you end up enjoying the site as much as I do and I hope you bring the Thundah! >:3

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:18 am
Iggy says...

DARN. We were so close :( -signals the FBI to stand down-

welcome to YWS! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:43 pm
Lefty says...

Welcome to YWS, Thundahguy!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 pm
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS! Canada is an awesome place - I'm a proud Canadian myself, although now I live in the United States for university.

I look forward to seeing you around :)

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19