z

Young Writers Society

Hello again. I'm gonna introduce myself properly.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:54 pm
Machupicchu14 says...

Okay, so I'm a crazy fifteen year old who adores reading and loves learning new things everyday. I'm Spanish and Peruvian living in the world right now. I like writing although after I write I'm too strict with myself and I end up not liking what I wrote. I'm mad for movies and I hope that one day I'll be able to direct one. I've written a script for a short film already but whatever, it was my first try so you can excuse me. I write poems in Spanish, and short stories in English, although recently I've been trying to write poems I'm English as well. I get inspiration for writing when I'm surrounded by nature, but unfortunately when a poem comes to my head I'm either sleeping or in the mountains with no copybook at hand.
Oh! I nearly forgot, I absolutely love traveling and eating.. :D :wink: :wink:
Last edited by Machupicchu14 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else"~SRK~

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:36 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. It's great to see you reviewing already. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)
always daydreaming, always clumsy

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 pm
zaminami says...

Heyo! It's your friendly neighborhood demon goddess! Bow down to me puny mortal/eagle.

Welcome to YWS, first of all, but second of all it would be a good idea to delete that you live in (censor). It's a pretty small country so people could easily find you. It's one thing to say you live in the US- it's huge and has a large population- but (censor)? Someone can easily find you.

Take it from me. When I used to be @KaraStevens, I had an internet stalker whom I was afraid was a child predator. He stalked and harassed me and kept trying to hack me and find out where I lived. He was kicked out of YWS, but I'm still worried that he's out there somewhere. Take my take of precaution seriously- ask anyone that I'm following. They'll say that it was true.

Anyways, nice on the reviewing and I want to know if you can tag me when you release your next short story. (If you don't know how to tag click on the spoiler below):

Spoiler! :
Get a link of your story and post it on your wall, including a message below that has an @ symbol and the username of the person you want to tag, like so: @DemonGoddess

WELCOME TO YWS I WILL ENJOY DRINKING YOUR LIQUIFIED BODY--

The Supreme Demon Goddess (formerly known as KaraStevens)

Just kidding about drinking your liquified body. I'm already full from drinking the notification monkey's.
Last edited by zaminami on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:53 pm
Machupicchu14 says...

Thank you @demongoddess for your recommendation, I have already edited my post, so overall I'm a citizen of the world. I would like to ask you though to edit your post as well so that mine and yours coincide.
xxx :D
"I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else"~SRK~

19 Reviews

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:54 pm
Machupicchu14 says...

PrincessInk wrote:Hi and welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. It's great to see you reviewing already. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)

Thank you! :D

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:15 pm
DarshayataDeka says...

Welcome to YWS! Wow you got your first star already!!
DD

I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan