z

Young Writers Society

Hi! I'm Sadie the hopeful Dodo Saver

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:57 pm
SaveDodosNopeTooLate says...

Hi!
I'm a 15 year old Indian American currently living in India with my parents and super crazy Labrador. I love to write but am nowhere near as regular at it as I'd like to be, and I hope this website can help me to change that. I go hiking at least once a month and that is one of my main inspirations, but simple things such as the sound of rain at night or my reflection in my black marble windowsill may also have me scrambling to fetch my trusty old notebook and jot down a few random sentences, which are usually converted into stories, paragraphs, blurbs or poems some time later.
I'm weird and proud of it, oh, and I have a thing for dodos but they're rather in short supply at the moment. :( I'll inform you when they're restocked.

Sadie
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:10 pm
Virgil says...

Hi there Sadie, and welcome to YWS! If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. Quick question to get to know you better: Is there anything you mainly like to write?

I hope you end up loving the site as much as I do. ^^

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 pm
alliyah says...

Welcome to the site!! :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:32 am
Wolfi says...

Welcome, Sadie! YWS was in need of a hopeful dodo saver, so I'm happy you're here. I'm looking forward to seeing your work! :)

And by the way, we're all weird here so you'll fit right in.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:11 am
View Likes
SaveDodosNopeTooLate says...

Thankyou for the warm welcome GuysInGreen.

I do indeed feel like I fit in here, at least from whatever I've seen so far.
I love to write stories, poems, random paragraphs, and I really want to write a novel one day. So far I've written one 80+ page story but I don't think it counts as a novel.I also like writing Drama but haven't tried it much... yet. I'll be putting up my work ASAP. :)

Sadie
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye