z

Young Writers Society

Hello there world!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:03 pm
deathlyhallows777 says...

Hi Guys! I'm new here. I'm 13 and an aspiring writer. I'm shy but friendly. I live in the United States. I'm excited to be here and meet new people! :) I'll read mostly anything but like to write fantasy, adventure, and bullying themed stories. Some of my favorite books are The Outsiders, Chasing Vermeer, the Visconti House, Harry Potter, and LOTR. I love a wide range of music, movies, and tea. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, Stranger Things, Star Wars, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Rachel Platten, Hamilton, Wicked, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, and Robert Frost. That's pretty much all you need to know about me. (Also I prefer pens over pencils and have an extensive collection of notebooks :D )

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:08 pm
Virgil says...

Hi there, deathlyhallows777! Welcome to YWS! If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red.

I also enjoy listening to Hamilton! Heathers...are you talking about the musical or the movie or both? I love the movie a lot, but I haven't heard all of the musical, which I seriously need to get around to. Seems like you like a variety of different medias. Hopefully you're able to improve with being on the site and that you end up loving it here as much as I do!

Glad to have you on the site. Can't wait to see you around!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm
deathlyhallows777 says...

Thank you so much! :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:14 am
Iggy says...

LOVE the username! Welcome to YWS!!!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet