z

Young Writers Society

Uh,...hi?

Reviews: 3
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:46 pm
View Likes
TheEpicTurtle says...

Hi! I'm TheEpicTurtle. I'm a high school freshman, duel-enrolled in an online high school and also at my local high school. I take drama at the public school, and was recently in a production of Alice in Wonderland as the Mock Turtle (That's the reason for my name and pic). So anyways, I love photography, doodling, murdering the piano, and of course writing.
Well that's me!

Elaine, TheEpicTurtle :D

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:38 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS, TheEpicTurtle! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red, as I'm sure they're willing to help you out as well.

A question for you, so I can get to know you a little better: What do you like to write?

I hope you enjoy being on the site! Glad to have you here, and it's nice to meet you.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 am
View Likes
jamgalloway says...

Hey, there, welcome! Nice to have you. I'm Danielle, and a senior in high school; it's cool that you take Drama, I've always found that interesting but have never had a chance to do it. If you need any help or anything else just let me know! :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:29 am
Iggy says...

Hello Elaine and welcome to YWS! Congratulations on your theater production, I hope it was a success! I hope you like it here <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer