z

Young Writers Society

Greetings 'n Salutations

Reviews: 1
Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 am
SomethingWicked says...

Hey!

I guess I can be called Wicked here since I don't particularly feel like using my given name. I am a young woman with plans to do... something with an English degree. Not sure about specifics yet, but I will figure it out eventually.

Anywhoosiez, as you no doubt guessed I enjoy writing. I love reading, everything from classic novels to modern young adult literature. I am not the best writer yet, but hey, who is? I plan on improving.

I am not terribly sure what I will do on this website yet. Not sure if I will have any literature to post any time soon, but hopefully I can make some friends? I am pretty friendly (I think), so feel free to chat me up!

I don't know what else to put so... Peace out, y'all!

W

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 am
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. What do you enjoy to write, if I may ask?

Hope you enjoy being on the site!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am
Featherstone says...

Welcome, Wicked! I'm Feather (or Fea, whichever). I write fantasy and you'll see me all over the role-play areas of the site. If you ever need help, feel free to ask me - I'd be pleased to give you a hand.

See you around, and I hope you love it here as much as I do!

~ Fea
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 am
PrincessInk says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here!
always daydreaming, always clumsy

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm
Timasaurus007 says...

Hello and welcome! I'm new here too and wish you luck in all your endeavours. If you would like someone to look at any of your works, or for a friend (though I suspect timezones may be an issue as I'm Australian) I'd be happy to. :)
Never could I truly bid you adieu.

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian