z

Young Writers Society

Introducing.. well me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun May 14, 2017 11:52 am
AdamDods says...

I just joined this website after a brief search of "websites for writers". I have always been intrested in writing mainly of fiction. the oint of me joining is merely to seek a means of self improvement. Though i don't really know how this website works to be honest after sign up it just said introduce yourself in the forums

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun May 14, 2017 1:52 pm
PrincessInk says...

Hi there and welcome to YWS! This main divisions of this website include:

-A place to post your work

-Forums for community, welcoming new members and asking YWS questions, a place to discuss prose and poetry to ask questions.

-A Storybook forum, where you collaborate with other writers to create a large-scale story.

If you want to improve your work, you can click on any literary-related tabs like "All Literary", "Books", and also "Green Room". To publish a work, click on the "Publishing Center" (I think you can see it at the top of your page) and simply follow the directions in it!

Feel free to PM me or post on my wall if you have any more questions!
always daydreaming, always clumsy

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 am
Iggy says...

I love writing fiction! It's my favorite :) welcome to YWS! Can't wait to see what you post!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:53 am
Virgil says...

Welcome, AdamDods! We have an abundance of fiction writers who are on the site, so you'll find that you aren't alone there. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White