z

Young Writers Society

Introduction to Myself

Reviews: 0
Thu May 11, 2017 9:29 pm
AsianArnold says...

Hello, I'm AsianArnold, or just Arnold if you prefer, and I'm a person that simply likes to write. I'm quite a fan of anime and like to be inspired by anime I watch or manga that I read. I currently post my published works onto Wattpad, but I want to put out my writing on different platforms.

Thanks. :^)

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Thu May 11, 2017 9:40 pm
Midnightmoon says...

Welcome to YWS! It's a great site. I've just posted my first two chapters of a book on Wattpad.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Welcome to the site!

If you'd like to share your novel/stories/poetry/essays/anything with us for critiques and reviews, you can start in the Publishing Center, to which there's a link at the top of every page.

If you like roleplay or collaborative writing, the Storybook tab will be a fun place for you to check out. This summer we plan to host a variety of workshops out of that section on collaborative lore, perhaps the benefits of collaborative writing in SOLO writing, and others.

Of course, there's YWS' crowned jewel: reviewing. In order to gain points to post more than your first chapter or what have you, you'll need to review the works of others. The more feedback you give, the more points you earn, with bonus points awarded for reviewing in The Green Room, where works with fewer than two reviews reside, ensuring that all works on YWS get at least two quality reviews.

I hope you love the place as much as I do, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 pm
PrincessInk says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here :)

As a fun question to ask, what kind of genres do you write? Who are your favorite authors?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

Reviews: 0
Fri May 12, 2017 3:40 am
View Likes
AsianArnold says...

PrincessInk wrote:Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here :)

As a fun question to ask, what kind of genres do you write? Who are your favorite authors?

I'm not a very good writer in my opinion, but I mainly focus on writing romance stories. On the topic of authors, I don't read traditional books very often, I mainly read manga, but if I were to choose, I'd pick Yoshiko Uchida.

it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina