z

Young Writers Society

I am CRAZY AUTHOR: Wandering Cloud

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu May 11, 2017 11:11 am
WanderingCloud says...

Hello guys!

I've joined YWS just recently? lol(May 7). Till now I am having an adventure of 'getting used to the place' (YWS). I don't know if this post will go in the right place but please, if you know how, I'll gladly become your student(lol, I posted 'something' in the roleplay forum).

So, guys, If you have sometime. Go check out my profile and read some. Be my friend because I have a lot of question. If you don't want to then become my friend.

Also, please help me in my POV-syndrome, where I unconsciously switch 1stPomniscient and 1stP(i forgot, lol.)So, See ya!

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Fri May 12, 2017 2:29 am
Gringoamericano says...

Welcome to the site! Glad to see that you've already gotten the ropes.

What kind of stuff do you write? What kind of books or shows or movies are you into?
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:32 am
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! If you're in need of a mentor, send me a pm and I can show you around the site if you'd like. I hope you enjoy it here :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:47 am
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site, WanderingCloud! I've seen your poetry around on the site, but I haven't properly introduced myself. It's nice to meet you! If you have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman