z

Young Writers Society

New to Writing!

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am
DigitalPixie says...

Hi everyone. :)

I'm new to forums and writing in general. I became interested in writing over the Winter when my friend talked me into writing a story with her for a competition. The story didn't turn out so well due to "creative differences" -- basically we had no idea how to write. My grammar is also horrible so that didn't help either. I'm still interested in learning how to write though, so I'm hoping I can learn much from this site. :)

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:45 am
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, you can ask the people in this color, this color, and this color!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 am
DigitalPixie says...

Thank you! :) I will!

276 Reviews

Reviews: 276
Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 am
rosette says...

Welcome, Pixie!
I hope you can learn much about writing from this site - it literally does help, and oh bah, who doesn't struggle with grammar from time to time? ;)
Enjoy your stay and welcome once more.
On earth I long to be like Him

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:04 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard!

Don't worry, when I first started writing I didn't even know what a comma was or what it was for- from the looks of it, you've already got that figured out! ;) I think you'll do great! ^_^
100% autistic

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:00 pm
MeisterChan says...

Hey, DigitalPixie! I'm Scythe, welcome to the site! :D

This is definitely a great site for improving grammar and what not, so I'm glad you've joined us! If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or any of the other members. There are some moderators and those peeps with fancy colours, they'll be happy to help, too!

I hope to read your work in the future ^_^

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy