z

Young Writers Society

darkangelwings

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 am
darkangelwings says...

Hello! I don't quire know how to make friends because I'm new to this environment. So, I hope there is someone out there willing to help. Is that someone you?

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:26 pm
PrincessInk says...

Hi, and welcome to YWS! If you want a guide here, here is The Buddy System You can be paired to a mentor here for your first few days here to help you get the hang of YWS! I hope you have a good time here.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 pm
MeisterChan says...

Hey, darkangelwings!

I'm Scythe! Welcome to YWS, I realise this is a little late but I noticed your post and decided to introduce myself :)

There are so many people here to help you adjust to the site, I'm a little new still myself so I'm in the middle of learning, but if you need any help feel free to ask myself or any of the other members!

I hope you enjoy the site ^-^

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:13 pm
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Welcome!
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault