z

Young Writers Society

hey...

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:38 pm
theknight says...

Ok so I'm not sure on how to put this but I have only just joined YWS and so far its looking good. Unfortunately I have a couple of friends who got rid of there accounts because of harassment. I would just like to say that I hope they where only exaggerating and that people on here are kind, polite and respectful.

Thanks so much I look forward to seeing amazing pieces of writing and inspirational comments.
Callum m. Knight

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:41 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Hi, @theknight! Welcome to YWS! I just joined a month ago, so far everybody's being polite and friendly.

So what do you like to write and read?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

5 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:56 pm
theknight says...

Well I read a lot of different books depending on my mood but I am fixed on writing certain types of books. At the moment I have one set of books I am writing based around a fictional school where everyone can shift into any animal. That one is a fantasy romance I then also have a fiction romance book where a boy and girl who used to go to school together are in the middle of an alien invasion with a whole bunch of people from there school.
Callum m. Knight

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family, theknight!

Most YWSers are lovely people, and should not be doing any harassing! If you ever feel you're being harassed or mistreated, please let someone in green or red know!- that way, we can at the very least allow you a safe place to vent, and at the most we can do something to stop the harassment. So it is extremely important that if you experience something like this, that you let a moderator (someone in green) or admin (someone in red) know.

Also I should warn you: YWSers can be pretty forward with their writing advice- but this generally shouldn't be confused with harassment! People generally just want to help.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around! ^_^ Do you mind me asking what you like to write?
100% autistic

5 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:08 pm
View Likes
theknight says...

yea if you wanna see a piece of my writing my first chapter is up and done
Callum m. Knight

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:35 pm
View Likes
MeisterChan says...

Hey, @theknight! :D Welcome to YWS! I joined this site just last month and so far I can say everyone here is amazing!

This sight allows you to hone your writing ability, receive helpful feedback but also grow close with it's community of writers. They're awesome people, kind and friendly, trust me :D

I myself enjoy Fantasy Novels and anything supernatural. What are you favourite type of genres to read or write?

Also, I see your avatar is Dragon Ball Z! I'm not a fan, but I do like anime. Do you like any other anime and which ones? ^-^

5 Reviews

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 am
theknight says...

yea um i don't watch many animes but I am thinking of starting attack on titan apart from that I watch pokemon and dbz fan vids
Callum m. Knight

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:37 am
View Likes
Kazumi says...

Hey knight, welcome to YWS! You just boarded the good writing train, and you just joined us on our journey to becoming great writers. Choo choo, baby.

I'm outvaders, and I'm one of the anime nuts of the site. Don't be too reluctant around us though. Zany as we are, we're all nice guys here.
top kek

5 Reviews

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:29 pm
theknight says...

yea thanks yall.
Callum m. Knight

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women