z

Young Writers Society

New Me... lol

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:07 pm
Aditchere says...

Having searched the net for a committed and active group, I've finally found the one of my choice. My name is James Aditchere and I will be 21 years old on the 26th day of this month.
l am young man with lots of interest in writing and singing. I've joined this noble family of writers to learn from each and everyone of you.
And before I forget, you can pm me if you can cause I am an open-minded man.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:02 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Hi, @Aditchere, welcome to YWS! I hope you have a good time here! What kinds of things do you like to write? I like to write fantasy (or maybe sci-fi) for longer projects and realistic or historical for shorts.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:54 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Hello there, @Aditchere! Welcome to YWS! :) Best of luck in all of your writing.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:16 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:32 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm Feather, aka Fea. I love birds and roleplaying (just see the club the Role-play Geeks- that was my fault, and proof of my nerdiness). I'm going into ornithology as a career, and am an apprenticing falconer. I write fantasy in a medieval world of my own making, and read almost all fantasy. So there, a bit about me :D

What about you? How did you get your username? What do you write? How long have you been writing? What do you like to do?

If you ever have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me through a PM or a tag.

Again, welcome to the family!

-Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner