z

Young Writers Society

Hello world?

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 am
lovesannie21 says...

Hi everyone! My name is Annie. I just came across this site because I was looking for a way to improve my writing. I hope I'm posting this in the right place...Anyway, I look forward to reading all your stories and poems, and I hope you can help me become a better writer so my teacher will stop cringing every time she reads my essays.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Hi, Annie, welcome to YWS! If you submit your work here, someone can always review your work so you can improve. Fun question: what books do you like to read?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site, lovesannie21! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other names in green or red! I hope that you do improve on your writing in the future, because this is a great place to do it.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 1
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:41 am
lovesannie21 says...

PrincessInk wrote:Hi, Annie, welcome to YWS! If you submit your work here, someone can always review your work so you can improve. Fun question: what books do you like to read?

Hi! Thank you for your welcoming response! I don't really have a specific type of books that I like to read. I'm open to reading any genre, except I HATE non-fiction. If it's a non-fiction book, it has to be like a novel. For example, the book: In Cold Blood. What about you?

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:56 am
alliyah says...

Hello there! :) You've came to the right place - hope you enjoy the site. It's filled with amazing creative folks who are mostly really friendly too! Best of luck in all of your writing.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 pm
MeisterChan says...

Hey, Annie! I'm Scythe. I realise this is a bit late but welcome to YWS! This is a great website for criticism and advice! I hope you get what you're looking for. If you want any reviews on your work, feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to help :D

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin