z

Young Writers Society

Hello world?

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 am
lovesannie21 says...

Hi everyone! My name is Annie. I just came across this site because I was looking for a way to improve my writing. I hope I'm posting this in the right place...Anyway, I look forward to reading all your stories and poems, and I hope you can help me become a better writer so my teacher will stop cringing every time she reads my essays.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Hi, Annie, welcome to YWS! If you submit your work here, someone can always review your work so you can improve. Fun question: what books do you like to read?
always daydreaming, always clumsy

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site, lovesannie21! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other names in green or red! I hope that you do improve on your writing in the future, because this is a great place to do it.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 1
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:41 am
lovesannie21 says...

PrincessInk wrote:Hi, Annie, welcome to YWS! If you submit your work here, someone can always review your work so you can improve. Fun question: what books do you like to read?

Hi! Thank you for your welcoming response! I don't really have a specific type of books that I like to read. I'm open to reading any genre, except I HATE non-fiction. If it's a non-fiction book, it has to be like a novel. For example, the book: In Cold Blood. What about you?

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:56 am
alliyah says...

Hello there! :) You've came to the right place - hope you enjoy the site. It's filled with amazing creative folks who are mostly really friendly too! Best of luck in all of your writing.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 pm
MeisterChan says...

Hey, Annie! I'm Scythe. I realise this is a bit late but welcome to YWS! This is a great website for criticism and advice! I hope you get what you're looking for. If you want any reviews on your work, feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to help :D

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain