z

Young Writers Society

Saruka here!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 am
Saruka says...

Hi YWS!
My name is Saruka. I'm a young teenager who spends her time the rest of her school with her love of writing. I write in the genres of science fiction, fantasy, realistic fiction and some horror (?). I'm a beginner YWSer who would love some advice and feedback on my projects. PM me if you have any questions.
Thank you all! (:

~
Saruka
a lesbian disaster

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:40 am
Gringoamericano says...

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or anybody who's name is marked in green.

What are some of your favorite books or writers? How about shows or movies? The things you enjoy might give us a bit of insight into the things you write.
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 am
Kazumi says...

I smell an anime-style avatar. You watch? Or wait, is it just limited to Undertale?

Anyways, welcome to YWS! You've actually taken your first step to being the next Toby Fox of literature. This is a good allusion btw cause the guy wrote up a splendid story for Undertale.

Hopefully you'll evolve as a writer through the bootyful fellas at this website. I hope to see you around.
top kek

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 am
Saruka says...

Hi there!
I don't watch anime, but am currently practically begging my parents to let me watch it. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you around!
a lesbian disaster

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:06 pm
Amnesia says...

Hi there! My name is Memory but most everyone call me mem...if you get your parents to let you watch Anime i suggest stating on Naruto....(theres a main character named Sakura xD) anyways welcome to YWS i hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon