z

Young Writers Society

Howdy!

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:30 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

I'm Kara Stevens. No, I won't tell you about me except for the normal information shown here. I'm a new writer who wants to write as a career. I will also post some illustrations that I do from time to time. Plz give me feedback on my books and stories, and keep in mind that I'm no James Patterson or J.K. Rowling.

I do use language in my stories.

That's all I'll tell you about me. I'm not telling you my age, name (Kara Stevens is a pen name), gender, address, or school. You won't find anything about me on the internet, as I use several names on the internet.

Thanks for reading!--

Kara
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:16 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Welcome, welcome, to the greatest show on Earth.
Greetings Kara. There's no need to fear people pressing you for information and many users on the site use pen names. YWS is a friendly community and if anyone does ever ask you for personal information, report it.

So must people post some favorites on their welcome pages. I'll just go ahead and ask then, what's your favorite reading/writing genre?
I'm looking forward to seeing your works in the green room.
Good day and good luck.
Lizz

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:58 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm
zaminami says...

Thanks, @Steggy, @ElizabethLovelace!

@ElizabethLovelace My favorite reading/writing genre is fantasy and science fiction. I hope that you like My Legacy a lot.

@Steggy so far I really do like it here. In my personal opinion, it's a whole lot better than Wattpad and all of those websites!

--

Kara
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I agree! I came from Wattpad actually like, a year ago and haven't been back.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

We wandered the halls of an infinite magic nursing home, led by a hippo nurse with a torch. Really, just an ordinary night for the Kanes.
— Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire