z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 2
Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:57 pm
View Likes
LizzieMae says...

Hey Guys! My name is LizzieMae. I like to write, but not as much as my sister does. I just thought it would be fun to interact with other writers, and maybe get some feedback.

A little about myself, I am eighteen, and a very devout Catholic. I love to include my faith in my work, so is that bothers you, I suggest you avoid reading my stuff. I like to write fiction stories about regular people. I'm currently working on a novel about a girl who gets hit on the head and can't remember anything, but her friend helps her through her everyday life until she remembers.

So, that's me in a nutshell. I'm excited to be a part of this site!
-LizzieMae

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:53 pm
PrincessInk says...

Hi, @LizzieMae! Welcome to YWS!

As this is a fun question to ask new members: What do you like to read?

And maybe if your sister doesn't know about this site, you could tell her about it.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:57 pm
Dest says...

Helllooooo, @LizzieMae! I hope YWS will be helpful to you.

Although I like fantasy stories, I like regular people stories too. Do you have a favorite book? ^^

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 pm
alliyah says...

Hey @LizzieMae! :) Nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to reading your work, I love when people are able to put their faith into creative works. Your novel sounds interesting - do you ever write short stories or poetry?

If you need any help navigating the site, please feel free to send out a PM to myself or any of the moderators (green or red usernames) and we'd be happy to help, you'll find that YWS is filled with tons of lovely creative people, so I hope you enjoy it! Best of luck in your writing endeavors!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)