z

Young Writers Society

Hello World

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:17 am
Queenie says...

Hi! I live in the United States. I love to write poetry and sometimes a short story or a novel(although it's sometimes hard for me to get past the first few chapters). I enjoy reading, and some of my favorite books/series are Red Queen, the Gallagher Girls series, Cinder, Falling Kingdoms, Harry Potter, and the Maze Runner. Besides writing, I also like music, some sports (even though I'm not very good at them), and animals. :D
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."

-Rabindranath Tagore

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 am
EternalRain says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:59 am
Wolfi says...

Welcome to YWS, Queenie! Who are your favorite music artists? What are your favorite animals?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:04 am
View Likes
Queenie says...

Thanks! My favorite music artists are Taylor Swift, Alessia Cara, Lukas Graham, etc. My favorite animals are dogs, cats, and dolphins.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."

-Rabindranath Tagore

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:46 pm
alliyah says...

Hey @Queenie! Here's a late welcome to YWS! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far! I look forward to reading some of your work - I mostly write poetry, but enjoy reading both poetry & short stories.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

45 Reviews

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:57 pm
Queenie says...

Thanks! (:

-Rabindranath Tagore

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney