z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to me!

Reviews: 4
Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 pm
sabyemerald says...

Hello guys. I'm Saby Emerald from the Philippines. My English grammar is not yet fully enhanced so please don't judge me. :D Any way, I love reading children's stories and novels with parallel or alternate universe. I especially love CS Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia and Lois Lowry's The Giver (Quartet). I like stories that are simple and relatable yet you can dig more of it that's why my style of writing is pretty much like that. I'm also a Disney fan because it brings back childhood memories and encourages me to dream big no matter what circumstances I am in.

I joined here because a friend of mine told me that this site could help me improve my writings. It could also help me to boost my confidence in sharing my works and to befriend people (because I'm a proud introvert). :)

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:41 pm
View Likes
Remington38 says...

Pleasure to meet you.
Welcome :) I have a few children's stories if that's what you like to read, though they are more like picture books drafts. This place is definitely all of the things your friends said and more. (Also I am a proud introvert at well, so high five.) I hope you have a wonderful experience here, you'll love it.

See you around,
Remington38
Proud Reader of Banned Books

Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:55 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Welcome to YWS, @sabyemerald!

I love CS Lewis. <3 What kind of genres do you prefer to write or read other than children's or parallel/alternate universes? Fantasy? Science fiction? What about poetry? You've come to the right place for grammar help! I hope you enjoy your stay. I'll see you around.

~Scarlett.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 am
Lumi says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you absolutely adore it here! I'm certain if you stick around, your grammar will be absolutely gorgeous (though it already is; be honest!) If you ever need help around the site, feel free to PM me! I'll holler back before you can say, "Did that PM to Lumi go through?"
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu May 04, 2017 3:34 am
Iggy says...

Hey hey welcome to YWS!!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson